Friday, February 18, 2011

How to recover deleted photos from a Mac based system

How to recover deleted photos from a Mac based systemMac systems are the boon for the photographers as they provide incredible features for editing the photos. The photographs from a Mac based computer can in many ways become inaccessible. One of the major reasons of inaccessibility of the photos from a Mac based system is accidental deletion. The situation become even grave when you clean the trash after deleting the pictures accidentally. In such a condition, to recover the photos, you need an updated backup of the hard disk. But in absence of a proper backup, you can still recover the photos deleted accidentally from a Mac based system by the use of a Mac photo recovery software.

I had gone for a World tour with my family. It was our first such tour. Every place we visited, every people we met, every event we attended in the occasion were a real delight and I wanted to capture them all in my digital camera. I snapped as many photos as I could to make the trip memorable for all my life. Back home, I decided to edit those pictures in my Mac based system. To do this, I transferred all the photos from the memory card of my camera to my Mac based system. To make the card free for new photos, I formatted the card. After two-three days, while organizing the data in my Mac based system, I accidentally deleted those photos. To my utter misfortune, I promptly cleaned up the trash of the system. Now I was totally in a fix. I had no photos with me any more.

When I consulted to one of my friends who happens to be a data recovery expert, he suggested me to recover the data from an updated backup. But again to my misfortune, I had not taken backup of my system. To this, he consoled me and told, the photos were still recoverable. He suggested me to use a Mac photo recovery software that would throughly scan the hard disk of the system and trace the deleted photos. The software would then recover the photos and place them in the user defined location.

Stellar Phoenix Mac Photo Recovery Software that recovers from digital camera, hard disk, external hard drives, laptops and desktop, pen drive, CD, DVD, USB Drives, and memory cards. The software also recovers photos from all types of memory cards such as SD, MMC, XD, MMCmicro, SM, CF, and Flash cards.


For more information: Mac photo recovery

4 comments:

  1. Hi!!!

    Thanks for sharing excellent information about How to recover deleted photos from a Mac based system, its really very helpful for Mac photo recovery, and define step by step.

    Thanks a Lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for providing effective solution to recover lost photo from Mac. This Tool is very effectivephoto recovery software mac is the complete solution to recover deleted photo easily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get Stellar Phoenix Mac Photo Recovery to personalize the process of recovery as per your unique needs. It enables you to add more types of files on the list of file types supported. All you need to set the preferences on this tool. You can get back all the multimedia files and lost photos from any external or internal media supported by Mac. Some of the best storage devices supported are digital cameras, memory cards, USB storage devices, iPod, Mini Disks, Flash Drive, hard drives based on Mac OS and Zip drive.

    To download visit:- http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-mac-photo-recovery.html

    ReplyDelete